8 items for your perfect kitchen
- Range hood - Although your kitchen may not be as large as this one, you can still get a great range hood to fit your space.
- Deep sink - A deep sink is more of a necessity than you probably think.
- Savvy storage - Dishes, pots, pans, cutlery,with so many kitchen essentials, it's also important to have storage for all those items.
- Functional island - For anyone who likes to entertain, a functional island is much needed in the kitchen.
- Marble countertops - They may be on the high-end of the spectrum, but if you can afford to go the way of marble, you won't regret it.
- Wall oven - To maximize space in your kitchen, go for as many built-in appliances as possible.
- Fabulous backsplash - A great way to update your kitchen is to put in a showstopper backsplash.
- Extendable faucet - If you're an avid baker or cook, you'll understand the need for an extendable faucet.